Monitored Dual Port Fire Sprinkler Valve Set
Applications Engineering Ltd innovative, compact and affordable fire sprinkler valve set now has the option of a Monitored inlet ball valve to cover all the requirements of a modern domestic and residential property fire sprinkler system and meet the appropriate standards. It also offers the following benefits and features
Benefits and Design features
• Dual ports that enable the flow switch to be mounted on either side.
• Uses our own purpose-built flow switch. which has been designed specifically for the valve set to operate at 25 L/min
• The flow switch has a ¾” union nut for simple, hand tight, installation. No need for tools or awkward 360° rotation of the whole switch.
• Available with optional CPVC mating sockets, check valves & many other adaptors.
• 100% pressure tested.
• Lockable inlet valve handle
• Glycerine filled 16 bar pressure gauge
• Space saving – compact size
• Monitor can be used as a simple NO/NC switch or together with the flow switch
• Monitor has inputs for both Fire & EOL resistor to signal fault and fire in a Fire Panel
• Monitor is a simple three-piece construction that can easily be retro fitted to any Applications engineering Ball Valve
Available in 1″ (25mm), 11/4″ (32mm), 1 ½” (40mm) and 2” (50mm) Versions.