Dual Port 1 1/2″ & 2″ Fire Sprinkler Valve Set
Applications Engineering Ltd have developed an innovative, compact and affordable fire sprinkler valve set that covers all the requirements of a modern domestic and residential property fire sprinkler system and offers the following benefits and features
Benefits and Design features
Dual ports that enable the AEL compact flow switch to be mounted on either side.
• 1” Top port allows a Potter flow switch to be mounted
• Uses choice of flow switch:
– AEL flow switch which has been designed specifically
for the valve set to operate at 25 L/min
– Potter VSR-S Series designed for metal pipe with adjustable time delay
• AEL flow switch has a ¾” union nut for simple, hand tight, installation.
No need for tools or awkward 360° rotation of the whole switch.
• 100% pressure tested.
• Lockable inlet valve handle
• Full bore test valve
• Glycerine filled 16 bar pressure gauge
• Easy access for servicing
• Less joints minimise risk of leaks
Available in 1 1/2″ (40mm) and 2″ (50mm) versions.