Optical Level Switch – ELS-950/950M
The ELS-950M Series represents Gems™ smallest optical level switch developed to monitor a broad range of media including OHV type fluids.
Our UL approved design features a rugged brass housing, a TPE over-molded electronics insert, TPE insulated wires, and flourocarbon o-ring seals that create a watertight, environmentally resistant assembly, ideally suited for use in harsh environments.
The ELS-950M is excellent for industrial OEMs requiring a solid-state sensor for small space and high temperature environments.
- Coolant reservoir monitoring and warning
- Medical diagnostic, sterilizer, washers and dialysis equipment
- Low lubricant warning on machine tools, generator sets, on- or off-highway vehicles
- Low level warning in hydraulic reservoirs
- Plastic over flow bottles, plastic radiators
- Leak detection for drip pans
|Operating Pressure||0 to 250 PSI (17 bar), Maximum|
|Operating Temperature*||-40°F to +257°F (-40°C +125°C)|
|Current Consumption||4 mA, for 5 Vdc (No Load) / 10 mA for 12 Vdc (No Load)|
|Output||May Sink 40 mA. max., up to 30 VDC|
|Shock Tested||CE approved per EN 61000|
|Housing Material||ELS-950 - Polyethersulfone|
|ELS-950M - Brass|