Ultrasonic Level Sensors – mic+ Range
The mic+ ultrasonic level sensor family
embedded in its M30 housing design covers a measuring range from 30 mm to 8 m with its five detection ranges. Depending on the detection range, the internal resolution for distance measurement is 0.025 or 2.4 mm. All sensors are equipped with integrated temperature compensation.
TouchControl with LED Display (l.), Winding diameter measurung at the laminating machine (r.)
Four different output levels
are available for all five detection ranges:
all sensor settings are made. The easily readable LED display constantly shows the current distance value and automatically alternates between the millimetre and centimetre indication. By operating the two keys beneath the LED display, the parameterisation is called up and the self-explanatory menu structure is run through.
The detection points of the switching outputs and the window limits for the analogue output can be pre-set numerically via the LED display without the object to be detected being positioned within the detection range. Therefore, it is possible to completely set the sensor without the help of auxiliary reflectors, even outside the actual application.
Two three-colour LEDs
always indicate the current status of the switching outputs and/or the analogue output.
View on connector
- Digital display with direct measured value output in mm/cm or %
- Numeric configuration of the sensor using digital display ::: permits complete advance configuration of the sensor
- Automatic synchronisation and multiplex operation ::: for simultaneous operation of up to ten Sensors in close quarters
- 1 or 2 switching outputs in pnp or npn variants
- Analogue output 4–20 mA and 0–10 V ::: with automatic switching between current and voltage outputs
- Analogue output plus 1 pnp switching output
- 5 detection ranges with a measurement range of 30 mm to 8 m
- microsonic Teach-in by using button T1 and T2
- 0.025 mm to 2.4 mm resolution
- Temperature compensation
- 9–30 V operating voltage
- LinkControl ::: for configuration of sensors from a PC
|Measurement Ranges||30mm to 8 metres over five ranges|
|Output options||0-10V or 4-20mA|
|Single or double PNP or NPN switched|
|Single switch with analogue output|
|Resolution||0.025 to 2.4mm|