Flow Switch – VHS/VH3 Range Insertion Type
The Sika VHS/VH3 insertion type flow switch is similar to the VHS/VH3 threaded tee type but the tee is removed and replaced with either a threaded G1/2″ adaptor, a brass solder adaptor or a stainless steel weld-in adaptor.
The VHS comes with enclosed switching head and electrical connector DIN 43650A or M12 x 1 while the VH3 comes with a 1.5 metre cable and both are available in either brass or stainless steel construction.
Special versions are available for potentially explosive atmospheres.
|CONNECTION SIZES||G1/2" threaded adaptor, solder or weld-in adaptor|
|BODY MATERIAL||Brass or Stainless Steel|
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION||DIN 43650A or 1.5 Metre cable|
- Direct installation into pipe lines DN 50…150
- Threaded adapters for tees and direct insertion into pipes
- Alternatively soldering adapter or welding adapter
- Easy installation due to union nut
- Various connectors or 1.5 m jacket cable
- WRAS approved
- Industrial cooling circuits
- Water treatment
- Potable water applications