Flow Switch – VHS09/VH309 Range With Trimmable Paddle
The VHS09/VK309 Sika flow switch has the advantage of the trimmable paddle which means it can be cut down to suit switch points from 2 m3/h to 10.9 m3/h dependent on pipe size. Both the VHS09 and the VK309 come with a soldering adaptor suitable for copper piping from 32mm to 88.9mm diameter.
The VHS09 is available with either DIN 43650A or M12 x 1 electrical connections while the VK309 has a 1.5m PVC cable.
This range of switches has the added benefit of having WRAS approval.
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION||DIN 43650A , M12 x 1 (VHS) or 1.5 Metre cable (VK3)|
- Universal flow switch for use with copper pipes from 32 to 88.9mm Ø
- Glass fibre reinforced padde is easily trimmed to desired length
- Solder adaptor supplied for copper pipes
- Easy installation via union nut
- Industrial cooling circuits
- Water treatment
- Potable water applications