Flow Switch – VHS06/VH306 Range With Trimmable Paddle
The VHS06/VK306 Sika flow switch has the advantage of the trimmable paddle which means it can be cut down to fit pipelines from DN200 to DN20 with switch points from 1.1 m3/h to 30 m3/h dependent on pipe size. Both the VHS06 and the VK306 have a brass body with G1/2″ threaded connection with a choice of either a plastic or stainless steel paddle.
The VHS06 is available with either DIN 43650A or M12 x 1 electrical connections while the VK306 has a 1.5m PVC cable.
This range of switches has the added benefit of having WRAS approval.
|PADDLE||Noryl or stainless steel|
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION||DIN 43650A , M12 x 1 or 1.5 Metre cable|
- Universal Flow switches for DN 20…200
- Fully adjustable for pipe size and setpoint by trimming the paddle
- Glass fibre reinforced plastic paddle or stainless steel paddle for higher flow rates
- Threaded adapters for tees or for direct insertion into pipes
- Easy installation due to union nut
- Industrial cooling circuits
- Water treatment
- Potable water applications